COVID-19 Safety Instructions for Students!
The University of Okara (UO) in line with the guidelines of WHO (World Health Organization) and HEC (Higher Education Commission), has issued specific SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) related to COVID-19 for students; as per university re-opening plan that are as follow:
1. Wearing of Mask at all times.
2. Maintaining a social distance of 6 feet in classrooms, laboratories, libraries, cafeterias, corridors and staircases.
3. Maintenance of good hygiene practices, which include washing hands properly with soap and water or use sanitizer.
4. Also, use a tissue or the crook of your elbow when coughing or sneezing.
5. Use only the designated entry and exit points notified by the university administration.
6. Avoid eating in collective sittings.
7. Limit your movement during stay at campus, and stick to your own space as much as possible.
#WHO #HEC #UOOfficial #UOAwareness #UOCommunity #UOEducation